Another thank you from Orpheus and Indigo Black your SoCal Leather Master and / Slave of the year

On April 19th Orpheus and Indigo competed for the SoCal Leather Master/Slave title. For those that don't know Southern California Leather Master/slave (SCLM/s) is an organization dedicated to producing a viable Leather Master/slave couple from the SoCal area who will represent Leather/BDSM locally in the SoCal area.

Picture
As title holders it is our job to help broaden outreach and understanding of the Leather Master/slave dynamic in our local community through the selection and nurturing of dedicated community-service.

Looking back at our foray into the lifestyle I have to say that we were blessed with amazing guidance from my mentor and friend Salvatore Santoro. Salvatore, affectionately known as Sal, took me and my lovely slave and wife in as his proteges and never asked for a thing in return. I wanted to thank him for helping us start this journey. Sal believed in me before I believed in my self and for that I will always be grateful.

While on this road, Sal introduced me to a host of other Dominants that became mentors, friends and inspirations like, Schno,  Liam Lockran, Aaron Black, Blaze, and Mariah. Without them there would be no me.

I would also like to thank my Cirque family for all their support with a special shout out to Sire Kane, Mistress Cyan , Melissa MilesSimon Blaise and Dan Eragon. I also want to send a big shout out to Leon Strange Mason for being there, listening to all my ideas and supporting me through the hard times. 

Picture
Indigo and I would also like to thank all the people that came out to support our bid for the title. Like Cobi and Tina who drove in from San Diego to be apart of the SCLMS. 

I would also like to thank Danielle Venator for doing our leathers. She did an amazing job and I am sure it helped us win the title. 

Picture
I also wanted to thank all the companies that helped sponsor our bid for the title like JT Stockroom who provided us with leather floggers and a straight jacket for the auction. 

Picture
Domcon LA Which provided a 2 all inclusive passes to there amazing fetish event. 

Picture
I would also like to thank the amazing Sex Nerd Sandra for helping me get the word out about the SoCal Leather Master / Slave title as well as being an amazingly gracious host. (To hear more from Sex Nerd Sandra clickhere.)

Other supporters include,  Domina Angelina - Canes, The Stockroom www.stockroom.com - Leather Straight Jacket, 2 Padded Cuffs, 2 Leather Floggers, Mistress Madyson - 2 Studded Leather Paddles made by Taboo Leather www.tabooleather.com Hilary Branner; Hilary's Vanity - 1 Single Tail, Bullwhip; Bullwhip57@aol.com - 1 Whip Lesson Ev Stone; Deviant Elegance Designs www.deviantelegance.com - Chiffon Dolly, Kristy Hatton; Liquid Nymph www.liquid-nymph.com - 1 Patent Leather Beaded Collar, Leon Strange Mason - 1 Leather collar with strap and attached cuffs, PROTOCOLS Handbook for the female slave, 1 tube of LubriGel personal lubricant Miss Cassie; MissCassieLovesRope@gmail.com - 1 Rope Bondage lesson, assorted Mardi Gras masks,1 set Cosplay Ears and Tail made by Miss Cassie, Mistress Cyan/Sanctuary www.sanctuarylax.com - $250 coupon to attend DomConLA





Popular Posts