Some of my worst moments

My rant for the day: this is going to be a throw back Thursday rant with a twist. ( I bare this rant satirically)

I have been in the BDSM lifestyle for about 20 years and 17 of those years have been spent as a Pro Dominant. And let me say that I have heard and seen everything. So hear is a list of the most shocking, creepy, absurd and annoying things that clients / subs have said to me over my 20 years.

- A BDSM relationship isn’t real if people don’t see us together.

- whats the use of being with you if people to see me play with you.

- Can you teach my new Dom how to do the thing that you use to do to me when i belonged to you.

- I didn’t know if it was ok to bring my boy friend to our session so i brought him anyway, and would it be ok if he joins in.

- You seem so strict in your pictures i didn’t realize that you were just a person.

- I forgot to tell you that i am under condensation by another dominant as well.

- My previous dominant liked it when i did that.

- I forgot to tell you that i injured my back. Probably should have told you that before we played, huh.

- I don’t like you as much as i like having sex with you.

- I’m pretty so you are supposed to want me.

- You don’t want me to help clean up did you. ( said after a 2 hour scene )

- I didn’t want to drive to and from the session so i had my son bring me. Is it ok if he just waits outside in the court yard.

- Sub: I want to take pictures during our scene.
Me: well i cant take pictures and top you at the same time.
Sub: it’s ok my dad will take them.

- If you don’t hit me then you don’t love me.

- Just tell your wife to leave so we can have sex.

- I paid for a session which means i own you for the next 2 hours and you have to do what i say.

- Client: so my fantasy is to be roughed up by a black guy. Can you recommend one that would be into that?
Me: I am a black guy.
Client: This is true but, you know what i mean when i say a black guy right?!
Me: no

- Sub: I am a hardcore masochist and I have no limits.
Me: ( places knives on the table )
Sub: except for that.
Me: (Put fire torches on the table)
Sub: And that.
Me: ( places a whip on the table )
Sub: Oh, and that.
Me: ( places cane on the table)
Sub: Look, i just wanted to have sex.

- sub: That was the longest session that i have ever done. Is there anything that i can do for you?
Me: can you massage my hands.
Sub: Is there something else you might want instead?

- My dominant says that he doesn’t want you to do anything to me that he hasn’t done so he wants to manage our scene and let you know what you can and cannot do while we are playing.

- Can I choke you, i just want to see how it feels.

- i don’t think that i need discipline anymore.

- I don’t think protocol works so i decided to stop doing it.

- I am really into this guy but he is taken so i am going to keep playing with you until he is available.

- me: don’t get another drink until after our scene.
Sub: Ok ( picks up a drink and starts drinking. )
Me: i said, don’t have another drink.
Sub: but i already had this one and i wont have another until after our scene.

In closing i have had my ups and downs with the lifestyle but i can assure you this it’s never boring.

What strange things have been said to you?

Popular Posts