What was it about your sub/s that help you decide to accept them?


I don't think I accepted them. I think they accepted me. They accepted my rules, my regulation, my guidance etc... they saw something in me that moved them to enslave themselves and become one with me. And every time it happens I feel honored. As my grandmother would say... "God don't put people or problems in your path for no reason... that's why everything in life is either a blesson or a lesson and you have to accept them both because they are equally important."

So if I had to say what it was about my sub that helped me accept her, it would be because she accepted me. 


Orpheus Black



{Orpheus Black is a sex educator specializing in Poly, D/s and M/s Dynamics. He is also a, professional and lifestyle Dominant, and alternative lifestyle speaker in Los Angeles.
For more information on classes or speaking engagements please email him at orpheusandindigo@gmail.com}  

Popular Posts