What was it about your sub/s that helped you decide to accept them?

Fetish, Kink, BDSM, Ms, D/s, Polyamory, Alternative Lifestyles, 50 shades of grey, collaring, kink, relationship advice
Indigo and Orpheus Black
 I don't think I accepted them. I think they accepted me. They accepted my rules, my regulation, my care and my guidance. They saw something in me that moved them to enslave themselves and become one with me and my family. And every time it happens I feel honored.

As my grandmother would say... "God don't put people or problems in your path for no reason... everything in life is either a blesson ( Yeah she said blesson ) or a lesson and you will never know which is which until you accept it."


So if I had to say what it was about my sub (Indigo) that helped me accept her it would be that she first accepted me… and it's truly been a “blesson”

Note: Now I don't know if this process is going to work for everyone, in fact I am sure that it wont work for most of you... So take this post with a grain of salt... LOL

Popular Posts