Going back to Cali

So, it's my last night in NYC and I must admit that it was a little touch and go in the beginning. But, through the grace of God or Goddess it got back on track.

I got an opportunity to play with my NYC family and practice my bondage / single tailing.

I also got the opportunity to meet some great people and make some really interesting business contacts... I am hoping to come back to New York real soon.

I think the main thing that I got from coming here was a new since of self and purpose that I didn't have prior to. I am rested focused and ready to begin my journey again.

Appearances for the month of May.

Teaching at Domcon LA this Saturday and Sunday.

The "Rat Pack" Podcast on the 13th

Special guest at Black Unicorn on the 17th.

Participant in the "Bawdy Story Slam" date not confirmed.

I hope to see you all soon.

Popular Posts