So, I was doing a scene today and I was thinking about capturing my scene on camera, but all I had was my cell phone and an iPad. I was thinking that it's not going to be as good as some of the stuff I have shot before or have seen posted online. And, to be honest with you I got a little self-conscious about it.

But, now I think it's more important to capture the intimate moments between a real Dominant and submissive, and for others to see what real BDSM looks like with real people.

Why? Because it's real people that live it, breathe it and keep an industry of models, camera men and web celebs fed.

So from now on I am not going to be ashamed to post more of my private intimate moments with the people I own, love and care for.

What are your thoughts on posting your play with your partner?

Popular Posts