"How much improvisation goes into your play?"

When it comes to impromptu play I would like to say that I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I love the idea of being spontaneous and believe me I have used everything from BBQ spatulas and kitchen knives to cigars and a warm skillet. (Calm down, I was messing with her head!) On the other hand using improvised play items can have unforeseen consequences. So you always have to be doubly careful. 

One of the things that I like to do is make sure that I have items on me at all times that I can use to do a scene anywhere. The first thing I keep on my person is a knife. I guess it's pretty obvious that you can use it for knife play but I have also used a knife as the bit in an impromptu gag (please do not try that with your partner) and as a tool to cut off clothing. The second thing is a leather belt. The obvious use is as a paddle or slapper but you can also use it for bondage, collar and leash, breath play etc. The third thing that I keep on my person is a scarf and/or an extra-large handkerchief that I can use as a blind fold, bind their hands and feet or use as a gag. But I think the most important thing is if something were to go wrong these things could be used to stop bleeding or as a tourniquet. (I always like to mention this because accidents can happen and you always want to be prepared.) 

On a side note I also keep granola bars and water in my car. Some people may think that this isn't actually being spontaneous but I say what do you expect from an Old Dom? I'm a control freak.

Popular Posts